Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Our not so new Odyssey RA6...

Originally uploaded by miezaris.

Finally the term "harta sepencarian" found its way into our common vocabulary. After 3 and a half years of shimbun & eigo routine, together we giri-giri made it. To Ichiro & Aqasya, thank you for your patience at times when we were somewhere else busily finding Mr. ¥en.

Officially bought on 1st July, 2004, we need to use her at least 9 months in Japan to apply for an AP with MITI. To the former Honda Integra (from 2000 May until 2003 March) and Nissan Serena (from 2003 March until 2004 June 30th), we are heavily indebted to both of you for being there when we needed you so much. Still couldn't believe myself that I drove Serena all the way from Fukuoka to Tokyo in 2003 Nov. (that was a hectic 1100km one way journey!!) which I've kept telling my inner self that I would never again repeat this feat no matter what the rewards are. miezaris@


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home