Thursday, August 12, 2004

Ultraman Series - TV shows


UltramanSeries - TV2
Originally uploaded by miezaris.

"Hayata became ultraman", a familiar slogan among all of us. Starting today it is the Obon festive mood in Japan and it' going to be a long weekend for all of us here in Japan. My satellite TV alias J-com has scheduled to show Ultraman (the first ever Ultraman series or as I would always refer to the Classic Series) starting today right until tomorrow to cover from the first episode till episode #39. Wow, that is awesome since I believe not all of us has had a chance to watch the first ever episode of Ultraman. I've already standby new fresh tapes to record all this Ultraman bonanza as one of my memento living in Japan. However folks, I forget to mention...it is in Japanese so I believe you wouldn't be able to borrow my tapes when I am back home in Msia. miezaris@


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home